3tier Music Festival Web Application!
1. Design and create the necessary XHTML forms and server side programs for your music festival registration system.
The initial xhtml document must be named assign10.html. You will probably have multiple xhtml documents for this
assignment. They must be located in your public_html directory.
25pts - 1. Build a form to allow a teacher to login to the registration system. Once logged in, a list of the
teacher's students should be displayed. The teacher should be able to add/delete students to this list.
2. There should be a button or link to a form that will then bring up a form that will allow the teacher
to register a student for festival.
75 pts - 1. Build a form that will allow a teacher to register their students for the music festival.
2. Each time a student is registered, automatically update the display to show all the students the teacher
has registered for festival.
3. Allow a teacher to un-register a registered student.
4. Part of the registration process is selecting a resource (i.e. room #, time slot, etc) where the student
will perform. This information should be retrieved from the a resource table in the database.
25 pts - Include a form to add new teachers to the registration system.
25 pts - Include a form to add/delete resources (building, room#, time slot) to the registration system.
50 pts - Overall User Interface Design (professional, usable, error handling, etc.)
Your initial XHTML file for this application must be named assign10.html
Your source code for this assignment must be named assign10.java or assign10.php.
Note: using AJAX with your servlet. If want to use an xmlHttpRequest to start your servlet your need to use Tomcat's
http server by using port 8080 instead of apache on port 80. In other words start your assignment10.html with the following: